Family history for William Francis Hazell and Maria Mellett Hazell my grandparents. Name variations were common and our family is no exception. Hazell originally was Hazel. William was not given a middle name at birth and he first added the initial "F" then finally we find his entire middle name "Francis". Mellett was Millett and Mylott and Millit, depending on the accent of whoever was talking and the ear of whoever was listening along with the reading and writing ability of the individual.
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Private Bolg Site
I am in the process of updating a number of the research items that I have been collecting over the years. In order that I try and secure this information I have made this Blog site a private site. If you are receiving an email from me this is because I have authorize you to read this site and be notified when updates occure. If you have any scanned photos or other information that you would like to share please forward them to me for logging and posting. You may also make comments if you like. These comments come to me for review prior to posting so they may not appear for a few days. If you know any other Hazell or Mellett family members that want to be on the email authorization list let me know. I am also working on a world wide ancestry tree. No personal information for anyone living will be posted. This is being done through Ancestry.com I will let you know when that is ready for viewing. J. Weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment